CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Negative

While at lunch today I got the call from CFA that I already "knew" was coming. My blood test this morning confirmed what I had been feeling all week -I am not pregnant. Although I am upset, sad that the journey isn't going onto the next step, I know that I will help my IF become a daddy in the next year. I believe everything happens for a reason, and my IF and I were brought together to create the family he's always wanted.

At this point, the next steps are up in the air. My IF will have a consultation with Dr. D and decide what to do next. Not having any frozen embies from the last retrieval will make it more difficult, I think, but I am not sure.

I will no longer be taking medications. In the next few days, I should see my AF revisit and then we'll all go from there.

0 comments: