CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, August 17, 2009

Getting Closer to BETA day

7dp3dt
Mild cramping all day -used heating pad at night, my poor tummy

8dp3dt
Mild cramping and heartburn (Maybe it was the small piece of cake I ate?)

9dp3dt
POS this morning and got negative results :(
I hate POS when it isn't POSITIVE.

POSITIVE thoughts for Wednesday's blood draw!!!
Give us some high BETA numbers, please :)

9dp3dt
Continued heartburn and cramping (fell asleep with heating pad again!)

10dp3dt
Couldn't sleep, was up at 3:30 AM
POS - negative :(
Heartburn and am really hungry, wondering if I should eat so early?

Maybe I should just pee on the other two tests I have left?

11dp3dt
BETA test in the AM
Someone from CFA will "text" me the results

Xfingers!!!

0 comments: