CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Transfer is Coming!

Well we're about two weeks or less out from our embryo(s) transfer. I can't believe it's already been a month since I met my IF on the east coast and started taking medications. I went to my last ultrasound before the transfer and everything looked great. The medications I've been taking are working like magic!

We're not clear as to what day the transfer will occur because there are so many factors to take into consideration. The ED started medication today to help her produce more eggs and next Friday they'll take a look via ultrasound to determine when the retrieval will occur. Right now it is still a waiting game.

On another note, I am sleeping more but my moods are way UP and then way down. I cannot wait to stop the estrace and Lupron and begin my PIO. Alright, maybe I really can wait (only because the needle is SO much BIGGER), but taking the PIO means I am close to transfer and hopefully to seeing a BFP result a week later (or sooner)!!

Send some "sticky" vibes my way between August 6-13th!


0 comments: