CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 20, 2009

Possible Match

Yesterday, we received a few questions from a possible match via our case manager. All four questions were typical explanations for answers on the original questionnaire. I felt I answered them openly and honestly. We learned that our possible IP was from Sweden which brought much excitement to both me and my husband. My husband traveled to Sweden about 15 years ago and his father has a great understanding of their culture..he loves it there. My husband and I both thought this would be the one.

Unfortunately, today we got the news about our IP and he decided because of a previous matter (past surrogate match) that he really needed to wait a month before starting the process again. We both agreed that the IP is making the best decision for himself and his future family. We wish him the best.

So what does that mean for us now? Well, our cm is looking to match us with another IP(s) soon. We're hopeful that she'll find the right one for us.

0 comments: