CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, August 13, 2009

5dp3dt

Well here I am not being able to concentrate on too much. That's the 2ww!!!
I really would love to POS but I know that it is way to early! In past pregnancies, I typically got a BFP on day 26 after AF, so that would still mean I need to wait until Sunday! As long as I do not go to Target, Wal-Mart, or Walgreens I'll be good to go!

The clinic had some b/d yesterday, so I am sticking to the same medicine regime until August 19th. That's the big day - the first BETA test :)

After reading some other messages on a surrogacy blog, I realized something - maybe those little embies do like my womb because late Sunday and most of Monday while I was in CT/NY, I had cramps...I hope this means they were nestling themselves in for a long nap.

Keep sending those "sticky" vibes my way! EDD: April 29, 2010

0 comments: